Terms and Conditions of Purchase & Store Policies
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Happy Hippo products ARE NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Our products are packaged in USDA compliant bags as bulk, raw, unadulterated botanical powder.
Our products are not sold to minors.
You must be 21 years of age to use this product.
Use all products with caution.
Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or machinery or if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking ANY prescription, non-prescription medication or drugs.
We do not ship any of our products outside of the United States.
HappyHippoHerbals.com contains general information - the information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. The Company provides these links as a convenience only and does not endorse any of these sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of, and does not make any representations regarding the materials on, such linked third-party websites. If you decide to access or rely on information at linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk.
Below are the terms and conditions by which HappyHippoHerbals.com, Happy Hippo, its parent company, stockholders, owners, and related parties offer to sell our products to the buyer. By ordering from this website you are agreeing to our purchase terms and conditions, which may be changed and updated on the website without notice, at our discretion at any time.
TERMS OF SALE
1. HappyHippoHerbals.com products are sold exclusively to the buyer under the condition that they will not be adulterated, mislabeled, or used as precursor materials for any scheduled materials. We do not sell our products to be relabeled or repackaged.
2. Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by HappyHippoHerbals.com for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other applications. Buyer represents and warrants to HappyHippoHerbals.com that buyer will properly test and use any products purchased from HappyHippoHerbals.com in accordance with the practices of an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
3. Buyer realizes that, since HappyHippoHerbals.com products are intended primarily for research or horticultural/craft-making purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from HappyHippoHerbals.com are approved for use under TSCA if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved with using products purchased from HappyHippoHerbals.com. Buyer also has the duty to warn any auxiliary personnel of any possible risks involved in using or handling the products.
4. HappyHippoHerbals.com disclaims all warranties and statements of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any of the products offered, their use and or any results from their use, including but not limited to special, indirect, consequential, punitive, and exemplary damages, in connection with any of the products offered by HappyHippoHerbals.com and or any results from their use, whether or not it has been advised of the possibilities thereof. HappyHippoHerbals.com intends to only offer for sale accurate botanical material and information. It is possible that some information about tour products may be incorrect as the herbal products that we offer for sale have been collected in the wild and/or the originating source may have incorrectly identified the botanical material. Therefore, no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy of the botanical species or purity of the material of our products.
5. In no event shall HappyHippoHerbals.com, Happy Hippo, its parent company, stockholders, owners, and related parties and/or related ownership entities be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise. In consideration of the sale of product to buyer, which sales we would not otherwise make, buyer agrees to indemnify and hold HappyHippoHerbals.com, Happy Hippo, its parent company, stockholders, owners, and related parties harmless from all claims, expenses, losses, and liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of buyers handling and/or use or mis-use of product(s), whether used alone or in combination with any other substance.
6. By purchasing any materials or products from HappyHippoHerbals.com you acknowledge that you are over the age of 21, and will use such products for legitimate, proper and legally acceptable purposes.
7. By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulation regarding said product in the state/province and country, which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province and country. Any complication with Goods in transit, which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the buyer. In the event of litigation both parties expressly agree that the venue shall be in Ada Country, Idaho or as changed at the sole discretion by the owners of HappyHippo.com. Idaho law shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
Any eCheck and ACH Sale Is Subject to Customer Identity / Bank Verification
Happy Hippo LLC usually gives a discount for a discount for all "eCheck" orders.
Happy Hippo LLC (happyhippoherbals.com) reserves the right to verify the identity and banking information of any customer at any time.
Large orders from first-time customers will have their financial institution called and their identity bank called.
Payments / Non-Sufficient Funds Fee: You authorize us or our financial institution to debit the bank account listed above by way of an Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit at any time on or after the Payment Due Date for the Total of payments as well as any fees that are unpaid by you. If there are insufficient funds in your bank account when the debit is processed, a single NSF fee of $20.00 will be added to your balance due to us and debited from your bank account. If funds are not available when we debit your bank account on the payment due date, you authorize us and/or our representatives to perform additional electronic debits to your bank account for the outstanding balanced owed to us (which includes the one-time NSF fee of $20.00 and the late payment fee of $25.00 referred to below), until such time as the entire balance is repaid in full.
Bounced Checks (for Non-Sufficient Funds or other) Will Be Re-Processed
Happy Hippo LLC reserves the right to re-process any eCheck/ACH transaction that fails due to "Non-Sufficient Funds" or any reason.
Payments / Non-Sufficient Funds Fee
You authorize us or our financial institution to debit the bank account listed above by way of an Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit at any time on or after the Payment Due Date for the Total of payments as well as any fees that are unpaid by you. If there are insufficient funds in your bank account when the debit is processed, a single NSF fee of $20.00 will be added to your balance due to us and debited from your bank account. If funds are not available when we debit your bank account on the payment due date, you authorize us and/or our representatives to perform additional electronic debits to your bank account for the outstanding balanced owed to us (which includes the one-time NSF fee of $20.00 and the late payment fee of $25.00 referred to below), until such time as the entire balance is repaid in full.
Customers Who Submit Fake Bank Account Information Are Subject to Prosecution
Submitting fake account information is a crime and subject to prosecution.
Repeat offenders will be submitted to law enforcement for fraud.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Due to the nature of the product - we are unable to accept returns. We absolutely cannot and will not resell any product that is used, opened or left our facility.
I do hereby declare I have read, fully understand, and agree with all the purchase terms and conditions of sale outlined by HappyHippoHerbals.com in the above sections 1 through 9. I understand that I must check a box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document before I will be allowed to purchase any HappyHippoHerbals.com product. By clicking the Terms and Agreement checkbox at time of checkout I am swearing that I am 21 years of age or older, that all personal information I give is true and accurate pertaining to my identity and my physical address. I understand that HappyHippoHerbals.com reserves the right to deny any purchase I may attempt to make for any reason at any time with no explanation. I understand that in the event this happens all monies I might have paid will be refunded in full and immediately.